When is the time to change your mattress?
Put your mattress to the test
Good sleep is so important for your health, productivity and ability to feel your best. Check in with your mattress regularly to find out if you need a replacement. You may not even be aware your mattress has gotten old and worn until you think about it. These are the signs that you may need a new mattress and foundation:
- You wake up with stiffness, numbness, aches and pains
- You realise you got a better night’s sleep somewhere other than your own bed (such as at a hotel)
- Your mattress shows visible signs of overuse (it sags, has visible tearing, ripping, holes, staining or damage)
- You are usually tired despite getting a full night’s sleep
- Your mattress is seven years old or older